Assistant to Executive Director
Assistant to Executive Director will perform, coordinate and oversee administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support, acting with little supervision, anticipating needs while managing the day‐to‐day workflow and prioritizing various projects, which includes scheduling, basic graphic design, marketing support, office organization, and participating in a wide range of special projects.
What We Do
HandUp Global Goods seeks to eliminate a life of handouts for teens transitioning out of orphanages by working to seek social and spiritual change together.
We lovingly empower young men living in impoverished communities to transform their lives and the lives of those around them. Our holistic development process provides jobs, spiritual development, financial literacy, and vocational training to young men transitioning out of orphanages, equipping them to become responsible workers, family members, and community leaders.
The results extend beyond the individual men, bringing social and spiritual transformation to the families and communities within their spheres of influence. Our hope is that these transformed communities will build sustainable, global marketplaces.
That is why we offer a “HandUp”: to break them free from a life of handouts.
Position Poised for Professional Growth
- Social media administration/content scheduling
- Familiar with Digital Marketing strategies
- Basic graphic design skills
- Achieve high performance goals & meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability to strategize and develop marketing campaigns; calendaring, online promotion & analytics
- Highly motivated to seek solutions to daily challenges faced in non-profit sector
- Effective and concise verbal and written communication
- Adaptability and multitasking capabilities
- Comfortable working in open-concept, grass roots organization that values team collaboration
- General Execution of tasks as it relates to both business and program development
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Prior experience working in non-profit (volunteer experience valid)
- Proficient in Office 365 (Excel)/ WordPress/ Google Analystics/FB Messenger & FB Publishing Tools/Email Marketing
- Prior experience in multicultural settings
- Prior experience with basic graphic design programs
- Must have effective and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess empathy and compassion towards humanitarianism
- Must demonstrate desire to grow in leadership as it pertains to tackling deep social issues through business development
Position poised for professional growth
Non-profit based in Montgomery, TX